Life Goes On

There has been so much going on lately around here. Here are some of the highlights:

ADOPTION UPDATE: This coming Wednesday evening we will have our social worker visit. The following Tuesday is our meeting with the county attorney to finalize everything and then the Tuesday after that - April 21 - is our court hearing at which Nicole will become an official Schulte!

Around that same time, Joe and I are looking forward to spending some time with my little brother Sam when he comes to visit us on his Spring Break. And in June we'll have Nicole's recital and maybe a baby shower, too. So, the old adage is true in our case...there really is no rest for the wicked. Hmmmm...

We're only about 5 weeks away from the arrival of our next little Schulte! Can't wait to find out if we get to use the name Lucas or the name Ruth. :-)

I've been doing more writing as well. I am participating in the Poem-A-Day Challenge at Robert Lee Brewer's blog Poetic Asides in honor of National Poetry Month. If you would like to keep track of my daily poems, you can follow my postings of them at my other blog - http://tonyaroot.blogspot.com

I am also still trying to build up some freelance writing work. Because of the work I have been doing on the newsletter for Bear Camp Cabins in Tennessee, I recently was offered some work doing newsletter writing for at least one and maybe three more cabin rental companies as well. Hopefully that will lead to even more opportunity in that area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment